Workday Talent and Performance Consultant (Virtual, UK)
Join Alight Solutions, you will have a bright future!
Alight Solutions are currently recruiting for a number of Workday Talent and Performance Consultant located home based / Virtually in the UK with regular travel to London and other client locations. As part of an industry-leading team, you will help drive results for our clients by delivering innovative and effective solutions as part of our Cloud Depliyment Solutions business group within Alight Solution. Up to 40% travel is associated with the role. You will become an expert in the Workday product suite, specialising and deepening a skill set within the Talent and Performance functional area.
Your Impact as A Workday Talent and Performance Consultant
Responsible for actively participating in all stages of the Workday project lifecycle, from planning and design phases through testing and deployment
Responsible for ensuring the successful implementation of Workday’s Talent and Performance solution
Learn and understand clients’ business requirements and work with the Lead Functional Architect to design, build, configure and test the Workday solution
You will becomes an expert in the Workday product suite, specialising and deepening skill set within the Talent and Performance functional area
You will Develop working relationships with other members of project team and management as well as external clients, sharing knowledge and information through regular communications and facilitational
Lead design sessions with clients related to Talent and Performance functionality
Ability to be effectively and actively engaged on multiple, parallel project
You will become an expert in the Workday Talent and Performance functional area
Perform the following on an project : 1) understand client business requirements, 2) configure the Workday solution to meet client requirements, 3) demonstrate the configurations through the development of prototype systems, 4) direct the client in testing approach for the Workday solution
Provide the Project Manager with status reports and keep them apprised of overall project status
Complete the work assigned to you by the Project Manager within the budgeted time allocated
Your skills and qualifications will ideally include;
- Knowledge of translating business requirements into system requirements
- Respond with a sense of urgency to immediate need
- Understand quality standards for own work and checks own work upon the completion of each task
- Demonstrates enthusiasm and commitment towards the job and goals of the organisation
- Participates as member of the team, understand and respond to the various working styles of others and their roles on the team
- Accepts and adapts to change as directed and understands that it is a constant and necessary path for professional growth
- Excellent oral and written communications skills
- Ideally previous consulting experience either as an internal consultant or with a consulting/software company
- Ideally you will have experience of implementing Talent and Performance solutions or have a good understanding of Talent and Performance processes with an aptitude for systems implementation
- Experience implementing Workday, PeopleSoft, Oracle or similar applications is preferred
- Successful completion of the Workday HCM Services Core or currently Workday HCM Certified is a requirement of the role
Our Colleague Experience
At Alight Solutions, we are reimaging how people and organisations thrive. To deliver on this purpose, we do things differently. From company leaders to our newest colleagues, we all play a role in bringing our values to life. Every colleague shapes how Alight can become better, stronger and brighter – together. With technology as our catalyst and humanity at our core, we advance each day toward a better future in work and life.
We offer you
A competitive total rewards package, continuing education & training, and tremendous potential with a growing worldwide organisation.
Alight Solutions provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, colour, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, pregnancy, childbirth or related medical condition, veteran, marital, parental, citizenship, or domestic partner status, or any other status protected by applicable country, national, federal, state or local law. Alight Solutions is committed to a diverse workforce.
Nothing in this job description restricts management's right to assign or reassign duties and responsibilities of this job to other entities; including but limited to subsidiaries, partners, or purchasers of Alight business units.